Sunday, June 14, 2009

Easter




Every year for Easter we go to my Grandma Tyra's and Grandpa Mac's house for a breakfast and Easter egg hunt. They usually hide numbers in some of the eggs and there will be a prize associated with the number. There are separate ones for the kids and the adults. The girls found a couple numbers each. I didn't get any. Boo hoo. but they had pitty on me and someone gave me one of their eggs. I got like 7 bucks!

Here's Ellie's number.



I got this outfit for Jack specifically for this occasion. Then he goes and gets it stained after wearing it once. I haven't been able to get the stains out yet.


sorry to disappoint some of you, but i don't get my kids all that dolled up for Easter Sunday. I'm just not that frilly of a person.






Oh yeah, i got called to nursery. Yippee! So jack gets to go early. Here he is having a snack.

4 comments:

The Cluffs said...

It's about time! Cute updates- please don't wait so long next time!

Krista said...

Hey Ashley!! So good to hear from you!! Your kiddos are darling...I'm glad to see you are doing well. I am going to add you to my blog so I can keep up with you! -Krista

Krista said...

Hey Ashley...this is Krista again. I just made my blog private, but I don't have your email address. Send me an email at kristaallphin@yahoo.com so I can send you an invite! Hope you are well!

Clint & Janet said...

Ashley, I think it is time that you posted something. You are so fun to read!!