Thursday, May 8, 2008

Anny's Kindergarten Graduation

i have some really heartbreaking news:  my boyfriend got voted off American idol last night!  
Well I've been doing really good about still going to boot camp.  I'd post some pics of my toned and lean body but i don't want you all to get jealous.  I didn't get to go last night cause Alex went to a diamondbacks game.  hmm, funny, never knew he was such a fan.  
Anny and Ellie went to a dance class today.   I'm putting them in one this summer for something to do.  they had a trial class today to see how everyone likes it.  Ellie was being a little punk.  the teacher was like, "k everyone give me a high 5"  and Ellie wouldn't give her one!  rude!  she must take after me.  high 5's are for idiots who feel they need validation.  Ellie already knew she did a good job, she didn't need someone to give her a high 5.  Shanna and the boys came over today.  we got some good pics of all the kids together.  her boys are as big as jack now.  
oh my gosh!  Anny's kindergarten celebration was the most boring thing ever! don't tell her i said that.  every stinking kid in the kindergarten had to get up and say some dumb little part, and sing all these songs that you couldn't understand the words to.  I'm such a proud parent.  


one of those songs i was talking about.  

pic i used on my mothers day cards.
Anny and hunter.
c'mon Ellie, get some muscles.  we couldn't get her to hold up the babies, and Anny's over there holding 2 of them.

3 comments:

The Cluffs said...

so cute!!! I love those babies!

Anonymous said...

haha! yea, ellie! she's cool beyond her years...

Anonymous said...

Dumb! Get a life lady!