Monday, April 21, 2008

5 little monkeys jumping on the tramp

yesterday we were at my mom's for dinner.  Justin was down from Utah and Shanna and Brandon were there with their new babes.  We decided to go for a jump after dinner.  Supposedly Haylee is having some back problems, but it doesn't look like it, does it??  Tonight i have my first boot camp class.  aaahhhh!!  I'm kind of nervous.  I'm sure i will probably pass out.  I'll let you know how it goes.  i also changed my blog so that anyone can post, not just other bloggers.  so please, feel free to express yourself.  
Oh, the cluff family, how sweet! Brandon, Hunter (aka Brandon Jr., Shanna, and porter (aka Shanna Jr.)
Justin and Jack (aka Alex Jr.)
Two losers doing a high five, or ten, whatever.



my willingness to post this picture shows just how much self esteem i have.  


2 comments:

Sommer said...

The babies are too cute... the ones on the tramp look hilarious! Thanks for the good laugh Red, Chelsea & Ashley!!

Anonymous said...

can i adopt ellie? i think she wants to be canadian...