Monday, June 23, 2008

5 Months Old = New PJ'S!!!

Jack has pretty much outgrown all his PJ's, so i thought i should get him some new ones.  it was really hard to find the kind of one's i wanted.  i like the 2 piece ones, but they mostly start at the 12month size.  i did find some cool lizard ones.  
                                                                                        i cant believe that jack is already 5 months old!  the time has gone by really fast.  he has changed so much.  he rolls over now.  but only to his tummy.  he has a hard time trying to get back to his back.  he is getting pretty good at playing with toys.  he still isn't really interested in them though.  its like he can hold them, but doesn't really know what to do with them.  
The past couple days he's been kind of crabby.  and this morning he was coughing a little.  i think he might have a cold or something.  he doesn't have a fever though and he still wants to eat, so I'm not too worried.  maybe he's getting ready for a tooth!  
i got Shanna to go to vball with me on Friday.  i cant believe I'm so much better than her!  just kidding Shanna.  I'm glad she could get away for a little bit and have some time to herself.  its got to be so hard to have two little ones who take up all your time.  I'm going to go over there tomorrow to help her clean up her guest room.  and then she's going to come to my house another day to help me organize all my food storage.  Then I'm going to bury it and keep it hidden so people wont ask me for food when there is an emergency!  
So as you can see, i was trying a new format with my pics.  As I'm typing, I'm not sure if it's going to work out how i want it to.  but I'll just have to see when i post it.  
well I'm off to boot camp yet again.  its been going really well.  i can really tell a difference in how i feel, and in how my clothes fit.  And the best part of getting in shape, is that i plan to one day try out for the Olympic vball team.  


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

9 comments:

n!c said...

Cute pictures. Boot camp sounds fun but I don't want to get my butt kicked. Let me know when you try out for the Olympics, I will be there to support you!!

Tim and Shay said...

So I found your blog. Cute pics. Your baby is getting so big! HE is a cutie!

Sommer said...

Jack reminds me so much of Chandler. I just bought Chan some two piece pj's at Walmart for $4.00each... sports & gekos! So far they haven't fallen apart in the wash!

The Cluffs said...

So I love the jams!!! I went to Mervyns today and couldn't find any! What size is he? I love those pics of Jack he is so cute!!!

Ashley said...

do jack's ears look kind of big to anyone else??

Oliver & Natalie said...

Jack is so Cute! Sorry I don't have any stories about where I found pajamas like everyone else! :)

Anonymous said...

He doesn't have big ears! Well maybe compared to Porter!!! ;-)

The Cluffs said...

Oops I left that last comment but I accidently hit anonymous.

kittenwrangleur said...

since you asked... i was going to say he has big ears but didn't want you to get mad! they're cute, though!

do they have those pajamas in adult size???