Monday, June 30, 2008

No Pics Lately

Sorry, but i haven't been taking any pictures lately.  but i thought i would post something anyway, just so certain family members don't give me a bunch of crap.  
the other day we got our coldplay tickets in the mail.  i got them for Alex for father's day.  of course they are really bad seats so we will have to take binoculars.  
I've been in the process of getting registered for school this fall.  I'm going through Rio Salado for the rest of my credits.  i need the online classes cause i don't think my teachers would appreciate me breast feeding in class.  I'm having some holdups with my financial aid application.  Rio Salado sent me emails saying, you have to come take some dumb test because you don't have a high school diploma or a GED.  oh really, i wasn't aware of that.  how did i get funding in the past then?  so i don't know if I'm going to have to send them a copy of my diploma or if they can look it up somehow.  i never had to deal with so much crap through Chandler-Gilbert.  stupid.  I'm going to take micro and a humanities class and probably something else.  i want to take a Spanish class, but i don't want to take it online.  maybe next semester.  i only need like 13 more credits to get my associates degree. then I'm transferring to ASU to get a degree in Applied Biological Sciences/Secondary Education.  the cool thing is that i can get the whole degree done at the east campus out here in queen creek.  
Iman came over last night to try some dresses on the girls for her wedding.  they looked really cute.  i still cant believe someone agreed to marry her!  just kidding iman.  I'm really excited for her.  i still have to meet the guy though to give my approval.  
well jack just woke up from his nap and he's crying.  
  i know how everyone hates to read so much.  so just consider this my adult fiction post, and I'll have a children's literature post later with all the pics for those of you who need it.  

No comments: