Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Some really great news...well, to me at least!

At boot camp last night, Suzy took my measurements for the first time since i started.  and i was really excited.  i have lost 6 inches total and over 3% body fat!!!  i was sooooo excited.  
Alex is working on the 4th, so i will be doing nothing.  If anyone wants to invite me and my 3 kids to do something, feel free!  
oh, i keep meaning to tell everyone this, but always forget.  for those of you in my family, on my mom's side, that remember,  i have that trundle bed that used to be in grandma Thatcher's spare room.  if anyone wants it let me know.  or if you know someone that may want it, just leave a post.




This is my favorite face that jack makes. he does it all the time.
Oh how thrilling, I'm in a high chair.
despite what you may think, this is not a breakfast scene.  i am actually making dinner. the girls decided not to get dressed yesterday, which may have had something to do with me not getting dressed either. 
we finally got jack on of these things so he has something else to do.
and, he's making the face again.

4 comments:

The Cluffs said...

Hunter is starting to make that face where he bites his bottom lip. It is so cute I love it! Please don't let your kids stay in their pj's all day ever again! And congrats on losing 6 inches, thats great I got to get my big butt moving!!!

Cara said...

Ashley, thats hilareous about the pj's, most days I don't look in the mirror til Jake is about to come home, congrats on the inches, your work is paying off! Jack and the rest are so cute!

kittenwrangleur said...

he's a pensive one.

regibells said...

I miss you guys!