Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jack's 6 months!

My little baby, so big.  i cant believe how much he has changed.  what else was i expecting though?  He just got his first tooth a couple days ago.  the bottom left one.  he wont let me see it and he sticks out his tongue when i try.  he's now starting to grab everything that I'm holding.  he's just about to sit up.  he can for a few seconds already.  and yesterday he said "mama".  no, not really, but he does make lots of silly noises.  he weighs 1 ounce away from 16lbs.  which is nothing compared to Shanna's fatties.  he is so much fun to have in our house.  he's always happy, and the girls have such a good time making him laugh.  I'm just glad he is back to nursing only 6 times a day instead of 8.  that was annoying.  i think the baby food has helped that.  he's had squash and sweet potatoes so far.  I'm going to start making my own baby food with the magic bullet my mom got me for Christmas.  

This is his first time trying squash.


We got this jumper thing with Anny.  all my kids have really liked it.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

You have the cutest kids!
About the baby food and the magic bullet.......heart be still.....this is my favorite discussion. I have a HUGE obsession with my magic bullet. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. We seriously use it daily. I have had mine forever and I pray for it daily so it won't die on me. I hope you have watched the infomercial on it to truly appreciate the magic it can create in easy as 1, 2, 3 seconds. (They tend to exagerate that a bit...but still...love it!) My fav lady on the infomercial is the neighbor who comes over in her moo-moo and her curlers and her cig. But anyways...I made my own food too for Cash, and sometimes I felt so bad for him the combinations and concotions that I would make. He would spit it out and I would just keep on putting it in his mouth. Cody made me try it once and I about died. So for Jack's sake...don't get too creative! Vegetable meledy isn't any veggie in the fridge combined! It is amazing how much money it saved us too. I only bought baby food for when we were out. Okay, I will stop rambling. Good luck!

Ashley said...

chelsea, you know you cant take the bullet with you to heaven. i'll have to get some ideas from you about different things i can do. oh, and i have seen the infomercial like 50 times, curry powder in everything! its so dumb too, cause whenever i happen to come across it, i always have to sit there and watch in for a couple minutes. its like they put some kind of addictive chemical in the thing and it comes out your tv screen.