Monday, August 25, 2008

The Big 7

Jack was 7 months on the 20th.  i wonder how many kisses I've given him and how many gallons of milk I've produced in the last 7 months.  i am happy to say that my milk contains no rSBT.  
i kind of feel gypped out of my first day of school.  i mean, nothing really special happens when you take the class online.  no one made me french toast or anything special.  i didn't get to ride the bus, or pack a lunch.  o well.  at least it was rainy day recess!   
both the girls have been doing well in school so far.  the only thing with Anny is that she keeps saying her leg hurts.  her teacher even sent her to the nurse during recess and the nurse put some ice on it.  OK, how come when i tell her to put ice on it she doesn't listen.  there's not even anything wrong with it.  i think she's just trying to get attention,  which is a sign of my superb parenting skills.  I'll be teaching a class this Saturday on "how to get others to think you are abusing your kids".  let me know if you are interested.   my mom told me that when i was little i kept going to the nurse everyday saying i was sick.  maybe my mom needed to give me more attention too.  mom if you are reading this,  good.  
Doesn't every kid love it when their mom does this.

yeah, i know, he wears these pjs a lot.  sorry.
eating a banana in a gross, bacteria laden mesh bag.  Geez mom, what's the difference between this or a pacifier. 



k, i had a ton of cute birthday bath pics, (yes, my kid gets a bath once a month)  but i couldn't use them because grodies out there might do something inappropriate.  so here are the two puzzle pieces with the middle cut out!  next time I'll make sure to have a wash rag handy.

No comments: