Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My New Favorite Website


I just put together my own yoga sequence at yogajournal.com  It's a pretty easy tool to use.  Now i just want to figure out how i can put it into a power point or something.  so it's easier to see, at least till i memorize it.  i guess i could just print it too, but I'm out of paper right now.  
i just know my Lil sis Chelsea is going to check out this website, aren't  you Chels?  I'm coming over to mom's so we can do it together.  then I'm going to get my mom to do it.  ready mom??!!
  Alex is really impressed every time i show him something new i learned in my yoga class.  he's actually considering trying it out.  and he should, he is the least flexible person i know, besides myself.  someday i just know i will be a master yogi!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! you updated! That is cool about yoga, i want to do it! I was going to take a yoga class this semester but didnt have room for it. next time you go to moms let me know so i can come. And thanks for coming to my game the other night! :)

Ashley said...

no, you are not allowed to do yoga and vball at the same time, only i am.
i don't know when i will be at mom's next. i want to come to some more games. i will probably just bring jack and leave the girls with alex. every time i play vball, i think, "what would haylee do?" i think that has been the secret of my success.

The Cluffs said...

I hope this will help you with your cartwheel!!!

Ashley said...

very funny.

Kami said...

Umm, who are you and what did you do with my friend Ashley?? Who knew you liked Yoga?