Monday, August 18, 2008

no es que importe...

Last night we went to my mom's for dinner cause Justin was here visiting from Utah.  it was good to see him.  he has some pretty cool hair right now, if you're into the Mohawk/mullet look.
Jack has been sleeping a little better now that he got his second tooth in.  you can just barely see them, but i can sure feel them!   Alex is going to be going to Nebraska to help his dad put up a new roof.  it got all messed up during a bad storm.  Anny was pretty upset that she wasn't going too.  
Anny has been pretending like she is the maid.  this is my favorite game ever!  she walks around with my apron on and i can get her to do pretty much anything.  its mostly kitchen stuff.  cause that's where she says she works.  when she starts complaining about something, Alex tells her that the maid isn't supposed to talk, just clean.  
i am really excited cause i start school on the 25th.   its a humanities class.  then i start microbiology on the 2nd of Sept.  i just ordered my books, so they should be here in a few days.  i still haven't found out how much I'm getting for my grant, that is, if I'm getting anything at all.  I'd better.  i will be sure to take some awesome pics. of myself for my first day of school too.  



Jack drinking some juice.  its so funny how he can hold the cup by himself.  

This is a pic of Anny after we told her she wouldn't be going to Nebraska.  aww, don't you just feel so sorry for her.

this is what happens when Anny gets a hold of the camera. notice how she's wearing my apron.

very artsy, Anny.


3 comments:

Summer said...

Hey! I'm adding you to my list! Yes, hopefully this Friday will be better...here's hoping...that was no where near as fun.

Kami said...

Do you already have your first day of school outfit picked out?? Knowing you, I'm sure you do, just kidding!

Ashley said...

you know me! i'm going to write down what i wear like i did in high school, so i dont wear the same thing twice. i wish i still had my dad's cool referee shirt and my whale pants. that's what i really wanted to wear.