Wednesday, September 24, 2008

8 Months

Don't you just love the crisp, cool feeling of toilet water splashing in your face.  I guess i will need to work on my scrubbing skills so it doesn't happen again.  At least my bathrooms got clean.  
So jack is 8 months old now, and finally sitting up.  He falls eventually, but i can usually leave the room for a little bit.  Its such a whole new field of view for him and its easier for him to play with his toys.  We also finally put up the airplane swing that the Kellogg's got for jack.  when i first went outside, Alex was pushing him waaaayy too high and he was all shaking and scared.  so we had to slow it down a little.  then he got happy.  All the pictures i took turned out all blurry except a few.  we finally got our water barrels cleaned and filled.  well, all but two of them.  So that makes me feel good.  I still need to go out and plant some seeds.  And we need to redo our drip system on the garden cause its not working properly.  I am also growing starter plants if anyone is interested.  They will be $2.  I've just got herbs going mostly.  Basil, thyme, sage, rosemary, cilantro, chives, parsley.  so let me know if you are interested.  They won't be ready to plant for a little while though.  
school is going good.  my bio teacher said she would be my lab partner any day.  i think that is a good sign!! 

Jack's wispy old man hair flying in the breeze.



Big boy jack!!  What good posture you have.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so not 8 months anymore!!!! you need to update!!!!!

Debbie said...

Did you take any pics of Halloween?? Post them ok...
I know, I know... a moms job is Never done!! :-)
Just love seeing new pics!!

Debbie said...

Ashley... where are the newest pics of your family??!! They're awesome... get 'em on here!! :-)

The Cluffs said...

Come on! Update already!!!