Friday, September 19, 2008

Anny the Yogi


So tonight i was in my bathroom and all of a sudden i hear my yoga video playing.  i though, hmm that's weird, so i come out and there's Anny doing my yoga video.  it was so funny.  She had my yoga mat out and everything.  so i had to get some pics of that.  at first she was like, "stop taking pictures, its not funny" and "you're messing me up".  She has done it with me a couple times before.  she's actually pretty good, and understands what they are talking about.  she knows the names of some of the poses already.  Alex put a kids yoga video on our netflix list, so we'll see how she likes it.  she said she was good enough to do the grown-up one and she didn't need the kid one.  I'm just excited that she wants to do it.  neither me or Alex are very flexible, so hopefully this will help her.  


Pretty good down dog Anny!  isn't my room so very neat and tidy??

No comments: