Monday, January 26, 2009

December

So this is the month that I get to be done with micro.  And guess what?  I got an A!!! I got an A in humanities too, but I don't want to brag.  I can't believe Jack is almost going to be 1.  And no, he still is not crawling.  What a lazy little butt.  It's really my fault cause i hold him too much.  But I can't help it.  He is so cute and cuddly.  Lets see... What happened this month?  Oh yeah, I stupidly decided to butcher my hair.  Hmmm, what was i thinking.  Actually, i kind of like it.  It makes me actually have to do it, instead of just putting it in a ponytail.  
Christmas was good.  Alex got me a new lens for my camera.  Man, you can really zoom in.   I got some really good close ups that some people may not think are so good.  Hee hee!

Here's my new do.  It doesn't look so great in this pic though.  Unless everybody thinks it does, then yeah, i mean, it looks good. 

Jack make up your mind.  Is it Star Wars or Batman?  I guess we should really ask Alex, who is the one that finds all this crap necessary.  

For Christmas, me and my siblings made a memory book for my parents.  We all included our first memories of them (or at least as early as we could remember).  We filled it with pics of the past and present.  It turned out really good.  If you are ever at my mom's, be sure to check it out. 
Here's the pic i used of me and my mom.  This was my first camping trip, and i think my mom's last!  Oh, let me make sure that i mention that she was wearing all her pre-pregnancy clothes right after i was born.  Wish i could say the same.  How old is Anny now?
And this is the one of me and my Dad.  The funny thing is, is i remember this exact moment.  Its pretty fuzzy though.  I know it's not the picture I'm just remembering though, cause i can remember my own visual point of view when i was opening this present.

So here's all the junk the girls got this year that they won't remember in a couple weeks.  They did get some good stuff.  Santa got them Leap Frog Leapsters.  

Jack got this cool car from Grandma and Grandpa Thompson.  Ha Shanna, i got the better one!

Here's Anny playing with the barbie head that grandma got her.  Maybe she can practice on barbie and learn how to do her own hair so i won't have to (not that i actually ever do it, as you can see from the pic).

Alex didn't have surprises for Christmas, cause he picked out everything himself.  this is his new watch.  He did get one surprise.  I got him a new drill, cause the old one was broken.  How exciting.
This is a shot taken with my new lens.  It is one of our trees taken from across the yard.  Pretty good detail from afar, huh?

1 comment:

Oliver & Natalie said...

Cute Hair Ash! :) I'm the same way... I only do my hair when it's short. When it was long I NEVER had it down.