Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jack is 1!!!

I can't believe that my teeny, tiny baby is getting so big.  And just for the record, he did army crawl by his first birthday.  Still can't regular crawl though.  He weighs 19 lbs.  I think that is about how much Anny weighed.  Ellie only weighed like 18lbs.  My kids are just small.  
We had it on Sat. the 17th, so Briggs could join us.  But his actual birthday was the 20th.  We had it at my mom's.  It was just the fam.  I felt so bad cause that night he got really bad heartburn.  He was up crying and spitting up.  I'm pretty sure it was the cake.  He hadn't ever really had that much artificial sugar all at once.  Poor kid.  but i had to let him eat some.  I should have made a more healthy cake.  O well, he's over it now.  He got some new clothes, a Little People farm, some books, and yes, a baby doll from Great-grandparents Thompson.  Now he can learn to be a good dad.  
I had to crop my face out of this pic.  Jack looked cute, but i didn't.   What do you expect me to look like when my baby is playing with fire!
No Jack! Don't eat it.  It will give you heartburn!





No, you can not have any more.
No Jack, not 3.  You're 1.  

Ahh, here's Jack with his lovely new dolly!

2 comments:

The Cluffs said...

Finally an update! Cute pics! I can not believe Jack is one and the twins are right behind him. Man it has gone by so fast!!! I am so glad we had babies at the same time. I don't know what I would do without you! You keep me sane!

Teneil said...

WOW...one already! You gotta love the messy cake-eating pictures. Jack looks like he enjoyed it. I can't help but notice the baby doll for Jack. Grandma got Jonah one for Christmas. He LOVES it and carries it everywhere. Rob was a little concerned at first, but it was the perfect thing for him.