Monday, January 26, 2009

November

I love November.  It starts to really cool off.  Of course by December I'm always saying that i wish it was summer.  Its funny cause it was last year around this time that i really started feeling pregnant.  The time has gone by so fast since Jack was born.  We've had a lot of fun this month.  There's always lots to do with family once the holiday season gets going.  I ended up getting an A on my microbiology midterm.  I completely over studied.  But i suppose that's better than understudying.  Wouldn't ya know,  I managed to take a total of 0 pictures at Thanksgiving.  O well.  We probably shouldn't celebrate the genocide of the natives who we supposedly shared corn with at one point in history.
We had a family get together at my uncle Pat's house.  The kids had a good time.  And Aunt Jenny always has really good food.  


Ellie and aunt Chelsea.
I had Ellie go around and pick pecans for me.  

 They have this really cool swing.  Its cool cause even biggies like me can go on it!  WEEEE!!!  Yeah, i was actually kind of scared.  What, I'm afraid of heights.
Here's Anny on it.

Later, when me and Haylee were on the swing, Anny got hit with Haylee's legs.  So Uncle Justin rushed over to rescue her.  

Oh, poor baby!

Our family and Shanna's family went to a little scenic spot to take some family pics for Christmas.  Out of like the 100 that we took, maybe 5 turned out!  It's so hard to get everyone looking good at the same time.  Except for me, I always look good!




Ellie, get some longer pants.
Jack is 10 months old here.  The girls thought it was so funny that the cereal got stuck to his face and he didn't know it.  

Just hanging out with the cuz'
Cassie let me borrow this toy.  Jack loves it, but he's going to get a big head when he keeps seeing how good looking he is.
These are Ellie's friends Amberlyn and Maylee.  She goes to preschool with them and has a playgroup with them every week. 


1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love this picture!! All the princesses in a row!! How awesome is that??!!